This information concerns the personal data you provide when registering in the contact form on our website www.digi-shop.it and / or on our web site.
Personal data held at our company will be processed in accordance with Decr. Leg. n. 196 of 30 June 2003, the new "Personal Data Protection Code" entered into force on 1 January 2004.
Specifically, pursuant to art. 13 of the DL, we also inform you that the data controller is Gruppo DiGi di Gianluca Malagola - Office: Via Buonarroti 19 - 20082 BINASCO (MI) VAT Number: 02416970180 Cod. Fisc. MLGGLC68C26F205U REA Registration MI 1961705 - Tel 02.899.26.755, 02.450.77.516 - Fax 02.32066610 - Certified electronic mail: diginformatica AT pec.it
Purpose of the treatment
The data you have provided here will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
1) comply with your requests for clarification and / or forwarded reports;
2) establishment and management of business relationships;
3) processing of personal data for sending information and promotional material on services, products, commercial promotions
Method of treatment
The treatment, in particular the operations of registration, organization, conservation, processing, blocking, modification, use, interconnection, communication, diffusion, cancellation, destruction, selection, extraction, comparison, are carried out in a lawful manner, according to correctness and in such a way to guarantee its security and confidentiality; the processing of data may be carried out using paper, computerized and electronic means.
Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of personal data and consequences of refusal to provide. The conferment of data is not compulsory but any omission of the information requested through the questionnaires and / or forms on our site will imply or may result in the impossibility of following up on your requests for Digi Informatica di Hianluca Malagola. any refusal to provide data for these purposes implies the impossibility for the undersigned company to make information about the services requested and the initiatives in progress.
Rights of the interested party
With the present, we also remind you that the art. 7 of the same DL, confers the following rights:
• know the existence of data processing that may concern you;
• obtain without delay by the Owner the confirmation of the existence and communication of data, their origin, the purposes and methods of processing, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of illegally processed data and updating, the rectification and integration of data, the attestation that these operations are brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated / disseminated;
• oppose the processing of data for legitimate reasons;
• oppose the processing of data provided for marketing purposes.
These rights may be exercised by submitting a request to the Data Controller by registered letter addressed to the DiGi Group of Gianluca Malagola - Office: Via Buonarroti 19 - 20082 BINASCO (MI) VAT Number: 02416970180 Cod. Fisc. MLGGLC68C26F205U REA Registration MI 1961705 - Tel 02.899.26.755, 02.450.77.516 - Fax 02.32066610 or by e-mail to the certified e-mail address diginformatics AT pec.it